RMAIR has once again partnered with AIR to deliver IPEDS workshops at the RMAIR Conference on Wednesday, October 30. We’ll have two topics this year:
- IPEDS Data and Benchmarking: Supporting Decision Making and Institutional Effectiveness
- IPEDS Finance Training for IR Professionals
As always, these are provided at no cost to the participants (beyond your travel costs, of course) through a partnership between AIR and the National Center for Education Statistics. You can register for the workshop at https://www.airweb.org/collaborate-learn/calendar/2019/10/30/event/air-rmair-ipeds-data-and-benchmarking-and-finance-training-for-ir-professionals-workshop—midway-ut. You do not need to register for the RMAIR conference to attend these, though we certainly encourage you to register for the conference and take advantage of the other exciting opportunities it presents.
We also have other half-day pre-conference and hands-on workshops presented by our members. These are:
- Anupma Singh, Institutional Research in the Age of Analytics: Competing in a Data-Driven World (Train-the-Trainer Award)—Wednesday, Oct. 30, 8:00 – 12:00
- Megan Graves, Effective, Clear Presentations & Engaging your Audience—Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2:30 – 4:30
- Sandip Thanki, Hands-on approach to using Data Blending, Level of Details and Parameters within Tableau—Thursday, Oct. 31, 2:00 – 4:00
These workshops are also offered without additional charge as part of your conference registration.